Welcome to the first in our new, monthly series of easy recipes from our partner Lexi, a loyal Plaine Products customer and vegan home cook. Homemade coconut whipped cream!
At Plaine Products, we’re committed to sustainability without the sacrifice. That means creating premium quality bath and body products that check all the boxes for our customers while staying aligned with our values as a conscious company. Our products are made with non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free, and biodegradable ingredients and are packaged in refillable, aluminum bottles. If you’re looking for the perfect bathroom routine that is good for your body, the planet, and animals, check out our products here.
In addition to helping eliminate single-use plastic from your routine, we love celebrating our community members. We’ve partnered with Lexi to share some of her vegan home-cooked recipes that are easy, quick, and delicious!
Coconut Whipped Cream
Calling all coconut fans! 🥥 We’ve been making @lexi.harpin’s homemade Coconut Whipped Cream recipe on repeat 🤤
- 1 can coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar (add more if you want it to be sweeter)
- optional : 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Open your can of coconut milk upside down, the liquid will be at the bottom separated! Pour the liquid into a jar and save it for a future use.
- Next, add the coconut cream to a bowl and your powdered sugar. Give it a quick stir then mix with a hand mixer until it’s light and fluffy.
- Taste and add more sugar if needed! Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
⚠️ This cream has a strong coconut flavor, so if you don’t enjoy coconut, this recipe probably isn’t for you! But if you do enjoy it… WARNING: you might want to put it on EVERYTHING! 🥥😍