Over the years, we’ve received many requests to create a deep conditioner that provides extra nourishment to the hair. And it’s finally here! Read on to learn more about why you should add a deep conditioner to your Plaine Routine.
Benefits of Using a Deep Conditioner
Our new Deep Conditioner is full of ingredients that work to penetrate the hair strands on a much deeper level than our regular conditioner. Deep conditioning hydrates and softens hair and improves hair elasticity. It can be great for hair that has been damaged from coloring, styling, curling, and other heat styling tools.
Even if your hair is not damaged, it can still benefit from the hydrating ingredients in our deep conditioner. Deep conditioning is a great preventative tool to maintain your healthy-looking hair. After using deep conditioner your hair will look shinier and be more manageable. Not only will a deep conditioner make your hair look healthier and softer, but it can also help prevent hair breakage. You will need to leave it in a bit longer than our original conditioner so it has time to work and repair and restore strength to your hair. We recommend 5-30 minutes.
What’s In It?
Our Deep Conditioner has been specially formulated to penetrate down to the innermost layer of the hair in order to add moisture and nutrients from the inside out.
Like most of our products, Aloe is the main ingredient in our new deep conditioner. Aloe Vera can attract and lock in moisture helping your hair to be shinier, smoother, and more healthy-looking. The numerous vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that aloe contains promote hair growth, prevent and soothe itchiness, reduce dandruff, calm inflammation, and condition hair.
Alcohols might not sound like something you would want in your deep conditioner but fatty, long-chain alcohols help lock in moisture. Our formula includes Brassica Alcohol and Brassicyl Valinate Esylate which are natural emulsifiers derived from rice and sugar cane. This provides natural conditioning and is a good replacement for silicones. These emulsifiers help to soften and detangle your hair without buildup.
You’ll also find Cetearyl Alcohol. Like brassica alcohol, it is a fatty alcohol derived from plants. In addition to being an emulsifier, it is also a stabilizer used to prevent the ingredients from separating.
Our deep conditioner is also full of rich emollient plant oils including:
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract (Linseed Oil) – Linseed oil deeply nourishes the hair, promotes healthy growth, and leaves the hair shiny.
- Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract (Chia Seed Oil) – Chia Seed Oil is the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids and also contains antioxidants. It has excellent moisturizing properties.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil) – Argan oil can greatly nourish and moisturize your hair and protect your hair from everyday damage.
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil) – Avocado oil is highly moisturizing and full of Vitamin E. It is particularly beneficial for dry and damaged hair.
- Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil (Meadowfoam Oil) – Meadowfoam Oil is a non-greasy, rapidly absorbed emollient that helps reduces frizz and provide a natural shine.
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter (Murumuru Butter) – Murumuru Butter works to soften hair while locking in moisture. Murumuru butter also helps restore hair and maintain elasticity, which can help to boost color.
- Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Marula Seed Oil) – Marula oil has hydrating and occlusive properties that can help nourish dry, brittle hair. It can help eliminate split ends and dryness and helps to strengthen hair and fight frizz.