Plaine Products, CEO Lindsey McCoy was recently featured on the Sustainable Packaging podcast to discuss reuse as a packaging solution. The host, Cory Conners, uses the podcast to chat with industry leaders about eco friendly packaging options, new products, and how we can each make a difference to help improve packaging sustainability.
Listen to Plaine Products CEO, Lindsey McCoy discuss, Is refillable packaging the secret?
They chat about:
- Are refillable products the most sustainable option?
- Frustrations with single use beauty product packaging
- The future of sustainable packaging
- How the circular economy comes into play with packaging
- Why packaging waste is such a problem
Cory Conners Bio
I’ve been a packaging professional for my entire adult life. Right out of high school, I started making boxes at a Weyerhaeuser plant in Oregon. I paid my way through college with corrugated production! That early experience prepared me for the next 19 years at Landsberg ORORA, and I now guide clients through the complete design and packaging process. I truly enjoy my work, and am grateful to be a part of such an excellent company.