We’re proud to announce that we’ve been accepted into the Telluride Venture Accelerator Plastic Alternative Bootcamp program for Spring, 2019!
The Plastic Alternative Bootcamp was created for hyper-focused companies diverting plastic from our waste streams in many different industries. TVA has worked with other companies in AI, blockchain, outdoor products, natural foods and more and they’ve also accepted teams around the world including Pakistan, Estonia, Poland, Canada and across the US.
Alumni from the TVA program include companies like Hyperlite Mountain Gear, Dr. Brite, 6350 Natural Foods, Western Rise and more.
Other companies for this particular bootcamp include:
- LimeLoop, a company that uses recycled billboard vinyl, we’ve created, lightweight, durable, and returnable shippers to reduce reliance on cardboard and plastic and get us closer to a circular economy.
- FinalStraw, the “world’s most badass straw.”
- Panji Bags, eco-friendly instrument hardcases using basalt, flax and paper pulp.
- Vessel, a tech-enabled stainless steel reusable cup service.
- Sana Packaging, sustainable and compliant packaging solutions for the cannabis industry made from 100% plant-based hemp plastic & 100% reclaimed ocean plastic.
Plaine Products is thrilled to be a part of this innovative group!