We are thrilled to announce that we have added a new beauty oil to our products! This premium, deeply moisturizing oil has so many uses. It can be applied to face, body, and hair. It will moisturize the skin and works well to diminish the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and fine lines due to its rich antioxidant ingredients and skin-nourishing fatty acids. Beauty oil locks in moisture, sealing hydration into your skin and hair, providing a protective barrier against toxins and other pollutants. It is a great addition to your skincare and haircare routines.
The many uses of our new Beauty Oil
- As part of your facial skincare routine. Adding a beauty oil to your skincare routine can make a huge difference. Our beauty oil includes rich antioxidant ingredients such as primrose oil and grape seed oil which both work to prevent further aging of your skin.
- It’s the secret to smoother hair. A small amount of oil applied to the ends of your hair can reduce frizz, tame flyaways, and restore curls. (Just ask co-founder Ali who’s been using it on her own hair!) This oil is great for dry ends and even mixed with your favorite styling product for some added moisture to your hair. Start with just a drop or two and work it through your ends to seal in moisture and a bit of shine.
- Great as a Beard Oil. Apply beauty oil to your beard after the shower to keep it soft, hydrated, and healthy.
- Healing for dry scalp. One of our team members has been applying the beauty oil to her young sons’ dry scalp with great results! You could even use it as a mask for your scalp, massaging a small amount of the oil onto your scalp before shampooing.
- As a cuticle oil. Apply a drop or two to your cuticles and massage in for soft, smooth cuticles. Byebye, hangnails.
- Softening and de-aging hands. Every night before bed, massage a small amount of beauty oil into your dried out hands from all that washing and hand sanitizer.
- Don’t forget your neck and chest! With its rich antioxidant ingredients, our new beauty oil is great for moisturizing and reducing wrinkles and fine lines on your neck and chest too.
- As a full-body extra moisturizer. For when your skin is feeling particularly dry and in need of nourishment. Apply the oil to moist, clean skin after a warm bath or shower. It can also reduce the appearance of stretch marks!
A few less plastic bottles on your bathroom counter
As is true of all of our products, our new beauty oil is:
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates and palm oil
- Blended with whole essential oils (instead of synthetic fragrance)
- Vegan and non-GMO ingredients
- Designed to biodegrade
- Baby safe and hypoallergenic
- Cruelty-Free, Leaping Bunny certified
- Free of single-use plastic