5 Reasons You Should Try Hair Repair
- It’s a great detangler, for you and the kids! When detangling wet hair, always start from the ends, use a wide-tooth comb, and work your way up to prevent breakage.
- It replenishes moisture in the hair. It can be used in place of a conditioner on fine hair, or after conditioning as a detangler for thick or curly hair.
- Used before going out in the sun or swimming, Hair Repair can fill the hair with moisture and prevent drying.
- It can repair split ends and make hair shinier and smoother.
- It smells great! Hair Repair is light in texture and has a clean crisp fragrance.
This product is also a great tool for hairstylists-simply spray on hair in place of water while cutting, or use to replenish moisture after a color treatment!